The Second Version

02/07/07

About Work

I'm on my lunch break after my first morning at work - a long break, so that I could come home and fire up my PC. There's no Internet for everyone at my workplace... what kind of violation of human rights is that!!??

In fact I got used to surf & slack around a lot, both while doing my PhD and during these months of job-seeking; I need to go back into a hard work state of mind.

My first morning hasn't been very exciting: the resident chemist - laboratory and quality manager - is away, so I had to read the ISO 9001 quality manual - a real bore, but it's a requirement - and then undertook translating an instrument user manual into italian.

At least I'll have time to take a nap after lunch...

Etichette: ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page