The Second Version

06/10/07

Saturday Morning Metal 2

Before I have some more range fun, here's another fix of pure kickass music...

Slayer live with their classic Angel of Death



Obituary, one other brutal band - too bad I couldn't find a decent live video of their Slowly We Rot


To finish, something slightly less brutal, but nowadays almost part of history: when four Texans rocked Moscow, Pantera playing Cowboys From Hell during the legendary Monsters of Rock 1991 which also featured Metallica and AC/DC - boy, that was a festival!


I don't know about you, but after this I feel like donning steel-toed boots, worn camo trousers, my Motorhead T-shirt, go to the first metal gig and jumping into the mosh pit after downing four pints...

Etichette: ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page