The Second Version

26/09/08

Confessing Guilty Pleasures

Chilling at home after dinner, doing some trigger training with snap caps - because tomorrow Miss Tanfoglio will see some range action - I can confess a couple of guilty pleasures.

One is that I like to watch CSI:Miami. No, I've not gone insane, it's just so bad it's good. Everytime I think "How cheesy can be the dialogue, how preposterous the plot? How wooden the acting?". It's like wandering into a mine of little dirty gems.

But my favourite B-grade series has got to be Stargate SG-1. That one is genuine, I think deliberate B-grade. Deadpan deliveries, obviously fake sets, some guffaws, all the costumes, hot girls... there's worse ways to waste one hour.

Etichette: , ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page