The Second Version

25/05/09

Small Achievements

Despite the longish dry period, I was able to find a mud pond, almost a swamp, for some offroad fun. About a palm deep, it was enough for some wheel-spinning action. And some car-washing action afterwards.

My other achievement was to produce a noticeable dent in the skid plate while crossing a ditch. Small mistake in wheel placement on my part I think, but dents in your offroader's skid plate are like scars on a warrior's body.

Moreover, the stock skid plate on a Terios isn't very strong... now I must resist the temptation of getting a hevy-duty one installed. The coolest thing is to manufacture the plate myself, but I don't have the proper tools.

Etichette: ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page