The Second Version

11/04/14

From The Ashes

Maybe somebody noticed I have written very little in the last... several months.

It's a sense a of burning out. I can't claim I'm too busy, either.
I am sick and tired of politics and politicking, and considering that these days I'm not sure even a periodic table of elements is free from accusations of racism, you see how the ennui is pervasive.

I also have shifted focus in my personal priorities. Not a big one, but there is. How can I put it, I am less interested in a world that I see as messed up nearly beyond any redemption and more in my personal development and well-being.

What still piques my interest are of course science and technology, and thankfully those keep going strong. Even so, one of the first question popping up in front a technological breakthrough is "What's its carbon footprint?". Fun, eh?

So... I'm not sure what will happen next. Maybe I will open a new blog, start again with no (or little baggage) and write randomly of this and that.

Etichette: ,

3 Commenti:

  • "I am less interested in a world that I see as messed up nearly beyond any redemption and more in my personal development and well-being."

    Not an uncommon feeling.

    Di Anonymous Anonimo, Alle 11/4/14 04:08  

  • Yes, I've seen it expressed in many places. But who's there commenting?

    Di Blogger Fabio, Alle 15/4/14 04:39  

  • It was Wellington. Sorry.

    Di Anonymous Anonimo, Alle 16/4/14 13:32  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]



<< Home page